Milestones at Mogens Daarbak A/S
In 1968 Mogens Daarbak started to sell office machines from a small basement room in Aalborg.
In the early 1980s things really got going, and since then Mogens Daarbak A / S has established itself as one of the largest suppliers in Denmark.
With 95 employees and more than 18,000 sqm retail and warehouse space in 5 departments Mogens Daarbak A / S is a solid, quality conscious partner when it comes to office supplies, office furniture and office machines.
- 1968: Mogens Daarbak starts up in an apartment in Aalborg
- 1988: Acquisition of department in Brønderslev. 1,000 m2 on Østergade 68-72 in Brønderslev
- 1997: Installation of new main headquarters at Gugvej 120, Aalborg
- 1997: Mogens Daarbak A / S is certified to the international ISO 9002 standard
- 2001: Acquisition of department in Silkeborg
- 2005: Acquisition of central warehouse in Nørresundby of 16,000 m2
- 2006: Development of "Packaging" as a new business line
- 2007: Development of "Warehousing and logistics solutions"
- 2008: Acquisition of GP Office Systems ApS in Sønderborg
- 2008: Acquisition of "Kontor og Datahuset" in Roskilde
- 2010: The company achieved ISO 14001 certification
If we are not in development, we are in liquidation - and that is not going to happen! We constantly focus on new product and investment opportunities, and this together with a healthy and good economy will make us survive for many years to come!