CSR policy for Mogens Daarbak A/S
Mogens Daarbak A / S has adopted the following CSR policy, which defines the framework for Mogens Daarbaks A / Swork as a socially responsible company.
Customers and suppliers:
- We encourage our customers to return used cartridges. We cooperate with WWF and tonerindsamling.dk that old laser cartridges are properly recycled to produce new ones. 50 percent of the profits from the sale of the recycled toners goes to WWF's work for a living world.
- We are constantly working to influence our suppliers to offer more environmental and fair trade labelled products.
- We offer our customers environmentally friendly products, and on the web site products are marked with an environmental symbol, so customers can get a quick overview of the products with an eco-label.
- We are focused on the concept "Shopping wisely". The goal is to get 300 environmental customers by the end of 2012. Environmental customers are primarily customers who collect their orders in fewer but larger portions, so the consumption of packaging materials and filling is reduced, as well as CO2 emissions in the transport decreases. Environmental customers also include customers who mainly buy environmentally friendly products.
Internal environmental and climate considerations:
- We are certified according to ISO standard 14001.
- We recycle packaging and filling material in our warehouse.
- We use environmentally friendly products when it is possible - and ensure that they are recycled or disposed safely.
- We respect the environment.
- We save energy throughout the concern.
- We work with the concept of "collecting supplies", which means that the store sends very few backorders. This reduces CO2 emissions by using less packaging and transportation.
At our workplace:
- We will continue to focus on competent management, employee satisfaction, motivation and a good working environment.
- We will develop our employees' skills so that they can fulfill their potential, enhance their value on the labor market and make a difference with their personal commitment and diversity.
- We will ensure a reasonable balance between work and leisure in relation to the individual employee.
- We support diversity and equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender, ethnicity and the like and we work with the inclusive workplace where we have had a written policy for many years.