Mogens Daarbak A / S wants to be locally engaged, and we sponsor several clubs and associations in sport and culture. We regularly receive requests for sponsorships and therefore we have developed a sponsorship policy so that candidates have the best possible basis for their application for a sponsorship.
The objective of sponsorships:
Sponsorships are an integral part of our marketing efforts. Their purpose is to achieve a positive image and to create visibility and awareness of Mogens Daarbak A / S. It is therefore important that our sponsorships support the values of Mogens Daarbak A / S.
Good advice on submitting applications:
Our sponsorship is granted considering the "give and take" principle, and therefore it is important that the application contains the following items so that we can evaluate the possibilities of the sponsorship:
- Description of the project including background and time horizon
- How can the sponsorship with you support our values?
- How much and where can Mogens Daarbak A / S gain exposure and visibility as a sponsor
- What can you offer in terms of activities and events for Mogens Daarbak A / S's customers and employees?
- Which target groups is Mogens Daarbak A / S associated with? How can you actively help us to engage with your members, users and spectators?
- What amount or resources are you applying for? - And what is the time horizon?
- We have a wide range of products, and we would like you to consider whether there are products in our range of products that you use in your everyday life. Please consider the size of the sales potential that the sponsorship could lead to.
Important to notice:
Submission and Deadline:
- We included sponsorships with a 1 year duration
- We do not sponsor individuals
Questions: If you have questions about sponsorships please contact Marketing Manager Karina Højgaard on email@example.com or phone +45 96 33 33 33.
- We have a deadline for sponsorship applications four times per year: 1st of January, 1st of April, 1st of July and 1st of October. Applications will be processed immediately after this and all applicants will be notified.